HoudahGeo: Know where you took that photo!
HoudahGeo is a one-stop photo geocoding and geotagging solution for Mac OS X.
Export geotags to EXIF, XMP and IPTC.
GPS device optional.
HoudahGeo 'pins' photos to locations where they were taken.
Professional grade processing. Mac ease of use.
HoudahGeo can store latitude, longitude, and altitude information right within the image file - invisibly, with no loss of quality.
HoudahGeo writes EXIF, XMP, and IPTC tags. JPEG, RAW or XMP files.
HoudahGeo projects may be published to EveryTrail or viewed and shared using Google Earth.
Geotagged photos may be saved to Evernote or uploaded to Flickr or locr.
* One-stop geocoding for the Mac
HoudahGeo caters to two very different needs:
- Geotagging for archival purposes using EXIF, XMP and IPTC tags
- Geocoding for publishing to Google Earth, Flickr, EveryTrail or locr
* GPS device: optional
HoudahGeo offers you many ways of geocoding your favorite photos:
- Automatic: Matches photos to GPS track logs and waypoints. GPX, NMEA, Sony LOG, Wintec TES, etc.
- iPhone / iPad: Matches photos to reference photos taken using iPhone
- Using a map: Pick locations using the built-in map
- Using Google Earth: Point to the desired location
- Precision: Attach photos to GPS waypoints
- Manual: Enter coordinates found on Google Earth, Wikipedia, etc.
* GPS device: supported
HoudahGeo connects directly to many brands and models of GPS track loggers.
It also reads GPX, NMEA, LOG, TES, ... and TCX files created by third party software.